Rock Climbing Workshops & Holidays
General terms and conditions:
- Onsight Coaching is not a Tour Operator Company. We do not sell package holidays. We can only recommend accommodation and advise on transport. You will be responsible to pay for those services directly to the providers.
- The price at the time of booking covers the cost of the planning, organising and delivery of the proposed course and activity or service. Transport, accommodation and meals are not included in the price.
- Several factors outside of our control will determine and dictate what can be reasonably accomplished during courses/activities. The most influential factors will be the weather and the physical and mental fitness of participants. The Course Coach may change or cancel a course/activity, at any time, if he believes that to continue as intended would place himself or any member of the party at risk.
- Climbing and mountaineering are hazardous activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Although we take every care to minimise these risks, participants should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement. Neither Onsight Coaching nor any of its representatives will be responsible for any illness, injury or death sustained on during activities unless proven negligent in court. Onsight Coaching will not be liable for any uninsured losses of client property.
- When making your booking it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood the general terms and conditions, booking conditions, risk statement and cancellation conditions.
- In order to reserve a place on courses or activities, you must pay the course fee or deposit by paypal, bank transfer or cash.
- In order to take part in your chosen course/activity you have to complete a full booking form and provide us with all required information.
- We strongly advise you to have travel/personal insurance which covers rock climbing/mountaineering for the period of your course/activity.
- We understand that from time to time it is necessary to change plans and have developed a straightforward cancellation policy without cancellation charges.
- If bookings are cancelled by a customer less than 45 calendar days before the course commences the course fee is not refundable. We can offer another course date or alternative course/trip.
- If bookings are cancelled by a customer more than 45 calendar days before the course commences, a full refund will be given.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation by Onsight Coaching, all monies paid by you to Onsight Coaching will be refunded to you.
For further information please Contact Us.